“That fresh scent! That antiseptic power! Tea tree oil is in a class by itself when it comes to fighting infection, fungus and acne, or providing prompt cleaning of an “owie”—and by the way, it blends to become a phenomenal beauty product as well.
Taken from the best leaves in Australia, Art Naturals’ Tea Tree Oil is derived from melaleuca alternifolia, which is native to the southeast of Queensland and the northeast coast of New South Wales in Australia. The aboriginal people of Australia discovered the therapeutic and beauty benefits of tea tree oil centuries ago, and now the rest of the world is catching on.
Skin, the body’s largest organ, is exposed to germs and damage every day. So, treating the first signs of a skin irritation is the best way to maintain the healthy status of skin. The antiseptic properties of Art Naturals’ Tea Tree Oil can treat and cure most common skin infections, and help heal the severe ones.
Pure and natural, Tea Tree Oil has a refreshing aroma. It can be blended with other natural ingredients to create skincare aids that fight acne and leave skin clean and clear. A few drops in your shampoo fight dandruff and deep-cleanse your scalp, and used in a diffuser or humidifier, Tea Tree Oil’s aromatherapy benefits help clear sinuses and brighten up home or office.
Art Naturals presents our highest quality Tea Tree Oil in a larger bottle (4oz.) that will last longer than any other tea tree oil on the market. Included is an easy-to-use glass dropper, making it simple to measure with precision. Tea Tree Oil comes with a 10ml. bottle of our Signature Chi Essential Oil Blend and a 10ml. bottle of our Signature Zen Essential Oil Blend. Mix either of these with a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba, for application on your skin, or fill the air will a rejuvenating scent by adding a few drops into your diffuser.”
Art naturals’ tea tree oil is the highest quality oil from Australia, where its therapeutic properties have been known for centuries
Tea tree oil’s antiseptic abilities fight and help heal skin irritations, including acne and dandruff
Can be used with a carrier oil or in facial washes and shampoos to add healing and deep-cleaning power
Used in a diffuser or humidifier, a few drops provide aromatherapy for home or office
All ingredients meet art naturals’ 100 percent natural standards, paraben free and cruelty free
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: ArtNaturals 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil - (4 Fl Oz/120ml) - Natural Premium Melaleuca Therapeutic Grade - Great with Soap and Shampoo, Face and Body Wash - Treatment for Acne, Lice$14.95
- Handcraft Lavender Essential Oil - Huge 4 OZ - 100% Pure & Natural – Premium Therapeutic Grade with Premium Glass Dropper$16.95
- ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil - 4 oz - 100% Pure & USDA Certified Cold Pressed Natural & Unrefined- Great Moisturizer for Face, Hair, Skin, Nails, Lips, Cuticles, Stretch Marks & Sensitive Skin$9.95
- ArtNaturals Rosehip Oil, 100% Certified Organic, Pure Virgin, Cold Pressed/Unrefined, Best Natural Moisturizer to Heal Dry Skin, Fine Lines and Scars, Rose Hip Seed for Hair Face and Skin, 4oz.$12.95
- ArtNaturals Pure Morrocan Argan Oil - 4 oz - for Hair, Face & Skin - Grade A Triple Extra Virgin Cold Pressed From The kernels of the Argan Tree - The Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Beauty Secret$10.95
- Naturopathy Lavender Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Blend of Lavender Oil, 4 fl. Oz-Perfect for Aromatherapy and Relaxation$11.89