Grooming a dog before it is bathed is important as it frees up and removes dead undercoat and matting, and allows proper penetration of water and shampoo to the skin. This can be done by using a slicker brush all over its body, especially on its legs, and the places where knotting occurs frequently. Groomers sometimes use a metal comb when combing for the second time, paying more attention to the toes and between the toes. Metal combs can be helpful in the areas of the dog’s body that are common spots for knots.
The dog de-matting comb removes mats and tangles from your dog’s coat. The stainless steel, serrated blades will comb out most tangles. It can be used on most medium to longhaired dogs, especially helpful on coarse or long, matted coats.
- Comb length: 17cm / 6.69inch
- Needle length: 5cm / 1.96inch
- Material: Stainless steel + Plastic
- 1x Dogs Dematting Comb
Grooming and de-matting your dog is easy with our dog de-matting comb; Stainless steel sharp safety edges cut through the toughest matted hair
Suitable for use on breeds with medium to longhaired coats; Especially helpful for coarse or long, matted coats
Gently removes loose hair, and eliminates tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt. Works great on dogs and cats with all hair types
Designed with long sharp teeth which prevents pulling hairs, and the fine rounded ends makes it safe on your pet’s skin; Designed with a confort-grip handle, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet
Grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet’s coat soft and shiny
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Flexzion Dogs Dematting Comb Stainless Steel Blade Pets Cats Animals Dead Matted Knotted Hair Brush Cutting Removing Grooming Tool with Long Teeth Needle Black Handle$8.99
- Professional Pet Clippers, Low Noise Dog Clippers Rechargeable Cordless Dog Hair Trimmer, Pet Grooming Tool with flea Comb scissors Nail clippers Kits for Dogs Cats and Other Animals$23.99